Clinics & Services
We intend to continually grow and develop the services we offer to fully meet the needs of our patient population. Please feel free to speak to your clinician or to our reception staff about the services available to you.
The following list gives examples of the services that we offer:
- General consultations about any subject of concern to you
- A full range of child health services
- Minor Surgery Maternity medical services
- Contraceptive services (including the fitting of coils and implanon)
- Childhood immunisations and preschool boosters
- Travel advice and vaccination (non NHS charges apply)
- Other vaccinations and immunisations such as influenza and pneumococcal immunisations
- Out-of-hours services
- Chronic Disease (such as diabetes/asthma) clinics
- Smoking advice services
- Older People’s Health Screening
- Cervical screening
- Healthy living advice and lots more.
Other Services (for which fees may apply) include: Travel Vaccinations Sickness certificates
Please feel free to suggest any additional services which you would like us to consider offering, either by speaking to a member of the practice staff or by writing to the practice.